Know your rights at work.

Let us help you do something when they're ignored.

Notify your employer

Report (anonymously or not) workplace violations to your employer, working to resolve complaints on your own.

Get Started

File a claim

Use our step-by-step process to file a complaint against your employer or supervisor.

Get Started

Find an attorney

Our network of employment and labor rights lawyers are here to help protect your rights at work.

Get Started

Get protected from workplace violations, like hostile environments, unpaid overtime, and harassment, for one flat rate.

Sometimes it's tough to speak up when your paycheck is short or when your supervisor behaves inappropriately. With our network of attorneys, you don't have to go it alone.

Schedule an attorney consultation to discuss:

  • What's an example of a hostile work environment?
  • What are my options if I'm being sexually harassed at work?
  • How do I file a complaint against my employer? Should I even bother?
  • Can my employer retaliate against me?
  • Can I file a complaint against my boss? Against my coworker?
Find out more

Contact Us

If you have any questions or comments, please fill out all fields, and we'll get back to you.